NCL Careers Service
Who we are:
Newcastle City Learning will offer all learners the opportunity to receive confidential and impartial information, advice and guidance to encourage them to identify their career goals so that they can meet their full potential, using up to date labour market information to help them make informed decisions on learning, training and employment.
What we can help with:
We can help learners to
- Develop a career plan
- Search and apply for jobs
- Write CVs, covering letters, application forms
- Improve interview techniques
- Gain work experience and volunteering opportunities in the local area
- Meet with employers, universities and training providers
- Facilitate attendance at careers fairs and events
We will also work with employers and curriculum managers to coordinate, provide and deliver courses to local workforces in order to meet their training needs.
We need you!
We want you to join our learner steering group to help shape the future of our careers service. We need your ideas and feedback to ensure that we are meeting the needs of all of our learners.