The Hub - job and career advice
If you are already attending a course with Newcastle City Learning and seeking employment or career advice we may be able to support you further
Your career and employment service
JET and Newcastle City Learning can help you decide what to do with your new skills!
As part of The Hub our aim is to enable people in the North East to improve skills, help with your career goals, seek employment and integrate into the community.
While you are learning, come and see our team to plan your future goals, to set actions and to achieve the next step on the path to employment.
Whether you're still on your course or have just completed it we can support you by providing:
• Information, Advice and Guidance to help you choose the type of work you would like to do
• Support for you to create and amend your CV that will match vacancies in the type of job you are looking for
• Interview Skills to prepare you to meet employers and increase your chance of gaining employment
• Help to manage your search for work by giving you the skills to be organised and seek feedback from employers
• Support to apply for jobs that match your skills and making sure your application stands out to employers with vacancies
• Access to current employer vacancies – we have current opportunities for work and can talk to your potential employer
• Helping you to decide if you need work experience and support to find a work placement or voluntary work
For more information or to book an appointment to talk to us, call in to the The Hub in room 17c, First floor, Westgate College, West Road or contact:
Khatoon on 07965 814 190,
Louise on 07971 071 884,
0191 273 5761 / 0191 277 3506.
Working in Partnership with JET (Jobs, Education and Training)