Already in employment and want to gain a qualification? You can do this through a National Vocational Qualification (NVQ).
What is an NVQ?
NVQs are work based qualifications. You can learn at work whilst also getting recognition for the skills you develop and demonstrate in your day to day job. You will need to be in a suitable role in order to start and NVQ, for example working in an administration role to start an NVQ in Business Administration.
What NVQ qualifications do we offer?
Newcastle City Learning currently offer NVQs in the following areas:
- Business & Administration - Level 2, 3 and 4;
- Customer Service - Level 2 and 3;
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools - Level 2 and 3
- Team Leading - Level 2;
- Advice & Guidance - Level 2 ,3 and 4; and
- Management - Level 3, 5 and 7.
What are the fees for an NVQ?
Contact the Employment and Skills Team on 0191 277 3506 to discuss your requirements
Want to know more?