NVQs for employers
We can offer training to your current team of staff in:
- Business Administration;
- Customer Service;
- Team Leading; and
Your staff could gain recognised qualifications through National Vocational Qualifications (NVQs). These are work based qualifications where employees will continue to learn at work and also get recognition for skills they have developed and demonstrated in their day to day jobs. Employees will need to be in a suitable role in order to start an NVQ, for example working in an administration role to start an NVQ in Business Administration.
What NVQ qualifications do we offer?
Newcastle City Learning currently offer NVQ's at all levels from level 2 to level 7 in the following areas:
- Business & Administration - Level 2, 3 and 4;
- Customer Service - Level 2 and 3;
- Supporting Teaching & Learning in Schools - Level 2 and 3
- Team Leading - Level 2;
- Advice & Guidance - Level 2 ,3 and 4
- Management - Level 3, 5 and 7.
Want to know more?